Cell IDx introduces “Just in Time” Antibody Labeling Kits
Want to rapidly, simply, and inexpensively label antibodies with a range of fluorescent tags on an as-needed basis?
Now you can! Each Cell IDx Antibody Labeling Kit is designed to label 100µg of antibody with an optimal number of fluors, enzyme, or biotin molecules, yielding a pure, high quality product. Ask for one of our sample kits and see for yourself!
Biotin, HRP, FITC (FAM), CellLight (CL)-405, CL-490, CL-550, CL-650, and CL-750
Fast, Easy, & Pure
- Only 15 minutes’ hands-on time label 90–110 µg of antibody at 0.9–1.1 mg/mL
- 90–95% yield of labeled antibody
- Pure product is produced — all excess label is removed
- Protocol is optimized for fluor, HRP, or biotin
- Multiple antibodies can be modified simultaneously with different labels.
- Only a microcentrifuge and a NanoDrop™ or UV spectrophotometer are needed.
- All components are included in each kit
JIT CL-550 Labeling Kit
Kidney glomeruli stained with anti-human IgG labeled with JIT CL-550 Labeling Kit.
JIT CL-650 Labeling Kit
Kidney glomeruli stained with anti-human IgG labeled with JIT CL-650 Labeling Kit.
JIT PEG4-Biotin Labeling Kit
Kidney glomeruli stained with anti-human IgG labeled with JIT PEG4-biotin Labeling Kit and detected using StAv-CL-490.
JIT HRP Labeling Kit
Human tonsil stained with anti-Ki-67, followed by goat anti-mouse IgG labeled with JIT HRP Labeling Kit.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
Click on Catalog # to view detailed product information.