Fluorescent & Chromogenic Multiplex IHC Staining Technology
UltraPlex fluorescent multiplex immunohistochemistry and chromogenic multiplex immunohistochemistry comprise a paradigm-shifting technology that addresses the needs of precision medicine for multiplex IHC detection of proteins on tissues.
Cell IDx has developed a proprietary, Tag-based technology to address the need for unrestricted, simple, rapid, and simultaneous detection of multiple biomarkers in any immunoassay. The underpinnings of the technology comprise novel Tag design and their detection with high
affinity anti-Tag antibodies. Initially, we have directed our UltraPlex technology to the development of fluorescent multiplex IHC and chromogenic multiplex IHC tissue-based assays. Methods for chromogenic and fluorescent detection of multiple markers have long been an unmet
need. Our UltraPlex technology presents solutions to both assays overcoming many limitations.
- 1° antibody species-independent
- Standard two-step immunoassay protocols
- Single antigen retrieval step for tissue staining
- Signal intensities equivalent to anti-species antibody detection
- High-throughput compatible
- Potential for unlimited multiplexing
- Tag labeling can be incorporated into any immunoassay & detection technology
- Compatible with existing instrumentation