HB-050 | Blue Hematoxylin
Blue hematoxylin counterstain for IHC staining
This counterstain is intended to be used by laboratory professionals to stain routinely prepared paraffin-embedded tissue specimens (in vitro) to identify nuclei and cytoplasm.
Ready to use, liquid
See expiration date on label
For use by laboratory professionals. See MSDS for complete warnings, precautions, hazard and precautionary statements, and disposal information.
For use with appropriately fixed, paraffin-embedded, 5 micron tissue sections. Hematoxylin can be used as a counterstain in immunohistochemistry or in situ hybridization. Purple hematoxylin is recommended for use with blue chromogens. Blue hematoxylin is recommended for use with all other chromogens.
1. After immunostaining rinse slides thoroughly with deionized water.
2. Immerse slides in hematoxylin for 3 minutes. Avoid overstaining as this may obscure weak immunostaining
3. Rinse slides in deionized water for 1-3 minutes
4. Note: Bluing is not required and may cause fading of certain chromogens
5. Mount slides using ChromoSealant according to instructions provided
6. Alternatively mount slides according to recommended mounting procedures for specific chromogens
For In vitro Research Use Only. Not for diagnostic or therapeutic use. Suggested applications of our products are not recommendations to use our products in violation of any patent or as a license under any patent of Cell IDx, Inc. Product may not be resold or modified for resale without prior written approval of Cell IDx, Inc.